Feeling a little low right now. It's the whole friendship/support thing again. I have few real friends but nobody to really talk to. I try to be supportive of others but don't get the same in return. I don't understand why....that's it.
I can talk to Jay but it's still not a girlfriend to get out of the house and away from the kids. I love them to death but it'd be nice to have some 'me' time.
They are just dolls though. I can't believe that I am this lucky to have such great kids. They are both so sweet and healthy, such a dream. It hurts me to see Ava as shy as I was/am. I don't want her to go through the same things I did. I don't want her to have friends that hurt her or take advantage of her.
I'm currently taking a Biology class in the mornings. Yeah, another one. It seems to be going good though. I like the instructor and I already know most of the material. I've got 3 projects to do, they sound fun if I ever get them started.
Jay is looking at doing some insurance/investment stuff right now and is really liking it. But I'll have to be working before he can really pursue it full time. That's only about 3 years away, if all goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome to blogging! I wish we all lived closer...I could use some supportive kid-free time too!
Hey Jen! I totally missed that you started blogging! That's great! I was terribly shy as a child too and I see Mia going that way too. I really hope she doesn't!
Post a Comment