Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I should be studying,

and then going to bed. I have a quiz tomorrow. It's defining Biology terms, I'm so bad at giving meaning to words even when I know them.
I just wanted to say a few things. This afternoon I went over to my parents since my new niece was going to be there. We were just going to visit with her tiny little self. On the drive over there were two busses sitting at the intersection. Ava said 'Wook, two bus'. Maybe it was just a fluke that she said two or she can really count objects. I just thought it was really cool. Especially when she isn't all that vocal. She is getting better every day.
I'll have to post pictures from our visit later, my camera is in the car and I don't feel like getting it.
I thought there was something else I wanted to brag on Ava but I can't remember now.
My nursing application is going out tomorrow! One step closer......

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck! I would love a quiz like that. LOL

Too cool about Ava's sentence and potential counting!

Junie's Blog said...

Hope your quiz went well!