Today was a pretty good day.
I got to watch a total hip replacement. It was interesting to see all of the preparation of the room and the dr/nurses/patient. I thought that orthopedic surgeries would kind of gross me out but I didn't have any problems whatsoever. It was pretty cool to see the dr cut off the ball of the hip and pull it out. I got a little blood splattered on me. The dr also had it splattered on the ceiling. lol
I just wish someone was there to answer the questions I had.
Yesterday I was in the CCU taking care of a pt who had had hip surgery and today I got to see it in action.
I still think I'd like to do OB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so wishing I got to see half of what you do!
You have been tagged! Check out my blog
Post a Comment