We just finished up the halfway point of the semester. Time is going by so fast! I can't believe this semester is almost over. I'm liking Med/Surg I think a little more than I expected. I feel like I am just passing my classes this semester. I know I have a 3.0 in Peds so far. It's horrible. A students are not doing their best in this class.
My Peds rotation starts in the begining of Dec. Three more weeks of Med/Surg. Then I get the whole week off at Thanksgiving! I'm so excited. I don't know what I'll do with myself. Probably study for finals, of course. And shop for scrub tops.
Last week I got to see a PEG tube insertion. It was very interesting! It's amazing how all of this stuffworks.
I like Med/Surg but I still think I would like to do OB. We'll see next semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! Good luck with everything and guess what??!! You've been Photo tagged!!
Post a Comment