Ava is getting so mouthy. She doesn't hesitate to tell me no when I ask her to do something. She still thinks she is a princess and Bubby is prince charming. She loves to talk on the phone to grandma. I had to dial the phone the other day so she could talk. That's a big change from just a few months ago.
Lucas has been licking. Licking hands, faces, the desk, walls, the lid to the trash can (yuck!). I don't know why he is doing that. It's another weird thing about him that we never had with Ava. He's silly. I think he does it now because we'll laugh about it. He's getting his hair cut for the first time tomorrow. It's still really short but it is out of control. He has some hairs that are longer than the others and they stick up everywhere.
School is going pretty good. I lost my A in Pharm already but I'll get it back. I'm doing really well in the other two classes. In about 2-3 months I will officially be a nurse. It's exciting! My first Maternity rotation is on tuesday.

No comments:
Post a Comment