I'm getting a little overwhelmed with this biology stuff. It's a lot harder to take a class with two kids than I thought it would be. At least this class. It seems a whole lot harder than the last Biology class I had. I can barely find time to study. Ava and Lucas nap at different times. Jay is working first shift for a while so I have him here in the evenings. I should just go to the library when he gets home at night. Keeping my gpa up is important to me. I want to get into nursing school in May. I still have all three projects to get done. I'm going to be having some late nights getting those done.
Ava woke up crying at 1130 last night. I brought her into the living room to sit in the rocking chair. We sat there for about an hour. She doesn't usually just sit with me like that. She usually has to be doing something. She was holding onto my hand too. It was annoying that she had me up like that but also so sweet. I still don't know what was wrong with her. I got back from class this morning and she was happy and running around.
Lucas has been pretty whiney. He is getting to be such a momma's boy. If I'm around he wants me to be holding him or talking to him. He isn't that whiney for Jay. He's giving hugs now. Well, he lays his head down on my shoulder when I hug him. I wish he could stay like that forever. I just love him so much. He is getting to be too big. He's 4 months today. His dr's appt is the 10th so we'll have to see how big he is. I know he is way bigger than Ava was at this age.
We went yesterday to get both the kids fall/winter clothes. We got Lucas some 12 month clothes and they aren't that big on him. We'll probably have to get him all new clothes before the winter is over. This kid is huge! Of course the price of it all was jaw-dropping. Ava's clothes should last a lot longer though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They act so different around mommy than daddy I find! Maybe Ava just needed some mommy time. :)
Post a Comment