Not expecting 'the letter' to come till next week I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the mail yesterday. Jay picked it up when he got home from work at 5. He called from the driveway (lol) because he was excited. I opened up the letter and it did in fact say Congratulations! WooHoo!!!! (Do you want me to come over and show you Amy? lol)
I had a dream friday night about a girl (for some reason saying woman makes me sound old) from my moms group and two other people were in front of me in a line. We were picking up our letters to say if we got into the nursing program or not. She got hers and was all excited that she got in. Then it was my turn. For some reason I had taken three one question tests and I opened up my scores on those three first. I passed them all. But Lucas woke me up before I could open the last envelope, leaving me hanging. It's funny that it came the day after having that dream.
So, I'm feeling pretty good. My cold is going away. I'm finally losing some baby weight-hopefully it goes way beyond pre-Ava weight, like pre-meningitis weight. I cleaned up the house a little today. I get to buy a new dress in April-maybe in a smaller size!! I even put makeup on today. I don't know when was the last time I did that. I don't even remember when the last time I got out of the house without kids without going to the grocery store. The dentist doesn't count. Okay, I have to go to the grocery store today but I'm getting out of the house during the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats! I've been checking a thousand times a day it seems...sorry to throw off your counter :)
Post a Comment