Friday, February 29, 2008

Pictures from Ava's party....last week!

Mid-terms are next week so I have to study but I really wanted to post up pictures before I forget too much.
I think she had a good day. We invited just immediate family for 2pm last saturday. It seemed to take forever for that time to get here. Lucas was napping when everybody got here, he must have decided to nap extra long that day. He was pretty surprised to see all the people here and clung to me for a bit. Jay helped Ava open her presents while I sat on the other side of the room holding onto Lucas. She had to wear her new princess dress that day too. It was something I just picked up with her birthday stuff. I didn't think she would like it that much. As she says herself, she's a princess.
Just a few of her opening presents. They are so bad because I was so far away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lucas watching, he is pleased.
Photobucket
Izabella
Photobucket
Lucas was really interestedin her. He tried to grab her hair and clothes to pull her to him. I don't remember Ava being that rough. We'll have to keep him away from her for a while, till she can handle herself.
Photobucket
Ava being shy while being sungto.
Photobucket
She looks so pretty in this picture.
Photobucket
Later, after everyone left. Ava decided to takea ride on the bike with her helmet on. She's still learning how to pedal.
Photobucket
I don't know why the picture of Lucas and Izabella is so big, it is resized.

No comments: