Today I picked up my nursing uniforms from school!! It's really real now. I still have a few more things to do/get before May 12. Phew, nervous and excited at the same time.
I took some A&P tests today. I got 100% on the Histology. I'm not going to say what Idid on the other two. I would have done better on the anatomy if I had studied the nerves of the head and face better (the ones I was really hoping he wouldn't use-everything else I knew!). I labeled perfectly the endocrine glands and the parts of the eye. I guess I put more work into the histology part than those nerves. Next time I go in to take a test I can retake that one so I hope to do better and get a better average.
Lucas is 10 months old today. I can't believe my baby is getting so old. He's starting to get up on his hands and knees and crawling that way. It doesn' take long for him to give up on that though. I think he is trying to work on his walking more than his crawling. Yesterday he pushed himself back from me to stand on his own. He fell back into me but he is attempting to stand on his own. This is all so new to us, Ava didn't practice anything. She just did it, late. It's like she watched how everybody else did and then tried it.
Spring is coming, I love the warmer air and the smell of the air in spring! It'll be nice to get the kids outside more, when it isn't raining out.
We are leaving for North Carolina next week. I hope we'll have some nice beach weather. It'll be Lucas's first time. I'm already packing some stuff. I need to work ahead in my classes so I can keep up when I get back.
Ava slept in till 10am this morning. She was so cute and pleasant when she got up. That's not to say that she isn't normally cute and pleasant, sometimes she is not so pleasant. She's being a great girl today. She got to spend time with Grandma B today and she likes that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment