

Ava and I came back with sunburns. I goofed up on that one.
Later that night we went to Becky's for dinner. We had spaghetti and banana pudding. Lucas looooved the pudding. It was Dad and Lori, Mom and Nathan, Becky, Jeff, Kaitlyn, Breanna, Michelle, Makenna, Lauryn, Charlie, Izabella and Aunt Jackie (surprised me, I didn't know they were coming.) Full house. I didn't get many pictures but these are the ones I did get. Kaitlyn loved Lucas, she was walking him all around.


A quick photo op on friday before Lucas's nap before all the days activities. Ava never wants to have her picture taken this was a treat.

Friday the guys went out golfing while we had all the kids. We decided to go to the aquarium and then to the beach. We had to go get some bathing suits and beach toys first. We had lunch then went to the aquarium with Aunt Jackie, Aunt Pat, Chris, Michele and her kids. Lori stayed at the hotel with Izabella to stay with the dog who the hotel had had 3 complaints on. It was a big group but it was nice.

Ava pointing something out to Lauryn.

Aunt Becky holding Lucas.

Crabs



They got to dig in these rocks to try to find sharks teeth. Some of the kids found several and were nice enough to give to the others who didn't find any. Ava was just playing in the rocks. Makenna gave her a sharks tooth and she dropped it somewhere. She just doesn't get it. She didn't get collecting shells either.

The beach was a big haul too. Carrying all of our stuff plus all the kids was a chore.
Lucas and Izabella sat down to give kisses. I hope they can be this loving forever...


I can't believe how old this girl is now. :(

The water was cold but they were having fun!

Kaitlyn.

Lauryn laying in the water. lol

That night we went to a Mexican restaurant for the 'rehearsal dinner'. There really wasn't a rehearsal though. The kids did pretty good. I ordered some burritos but they were way too salty, Jay and I switched, his was much better. I had a margarita at dinner. It's been so long since I have had a drink. We stayed out way too late for the kids but we had fun.
Ava on the deck with the girls.

Jay and Lucas. He got sunburned while golfing that day.

Saturday was the wedding, it was at 11am so we had to rush a little bit. The wedding was on a little pavillian overlooking the ocean. It was a beautiful place. It was very windy though. I asked Jay to get pictures but he didn't.
Before the wedding with all the girls. Ava didn't want to get into the picture.
Becky and me, my hair was seriously windblown. I should have brushed it out before the reception.
Charlie and Izabella, Matthew, Me and Ava, Becky and Lucas, Kaitlyn and Breanna.
A view from the one balcony.
Another view from the balcony
We left at about 11am on sunday. It went pretty good. Of course we had to make a couple of stops for dinner. We didn't get home until 5am monday morning. Ugh, we were so glad to be home.







1 comment:
Looks like a fun time! Now, forgive me, but who got married?? I was hoping there would be pictures so I could answer myself...but as you typed, husbands don't always grant our wishes ;) Also, will you give me the rundown on which children go with which siblings? It would be good to know, huh? Take care, enjoy nursing school!
~Amy
Post a Comment