but it hasn't been relaxing. Mmmm monday I don't think we did anything-St Patricks Day. We actually took that day to relax after our dinner at Aunt Rain's the day before. (Jay and I played the Wii and had so much fun! I was so sore for the next two days)
Tuesday I took both kids to visit with a friend. She has a two year old, he's only 5 months younger than Ava, and she is expecting a girl in July. These two haven't played together for over a year but they seemed to hit it off pretty well. After two hours Ava asked to go home. That NEVER happens. I usually have to fight her to leave places. She got warm later on-maybe a fever but didn't last very long. I'm confused as to what is going on with her.
The next day wednesday, she gets up fine. We go to the library for a playdate. She did fight me to not go home that day. Later on she spiked another fever. I got to check it and it was 100.2. It doesn't last long at all.
During this time she will go off by herself and cry. I go to her and try to comfort her and she runs off and is fine. Tuesday she said the back of her knee hurt but after that I when I would ask her she said she didn't hurt anywhere.
Thursday Jay calls in sick. Ava is doing the cry and then everything is fine thing. She sits on the potty chair and cries (I'm not forcing her to do this she does it on her own) then she asks me for a diaper she pees in it and takes if off, sits on the potty chair again and cries. I called the peds office to talk to a nurse but I can't give anything specific that is wrong with her. It just doesn't feel right. I thought she was maybe constipated and I gave her some prunes. She did go later but it was very soft, not constipation poo at all.
I thought maybe she has the same thing that Jay has.
Friday she gets up crying but is fine later on. We go to another playdate and she does the go off by herself to cry and then she is fine thing. She still can't tell me that anything hurts. I'm asking her if her leg hurts, her belly hurts, etc. she keeps telling me no.
Today we have a family Easter party to go to. She fights me to get dressed. She just wasn't happy until she picked out her outfit on her own. Didn't match exactly but close enough I guess. She cried about wanting to go bye-bye. So we leave and she is fine in the car. We get there and she is fine. She played with the other kids (the girls anyway) even though they are a lot older. But the older girls are telling me that Ava was crying for me. They said that she grabbed her stomach and said it hurt. <---Nice that she tells me that. But I go find her and she's fine. She did come home and have a bm-crying while doing it but it was definately not constipation poo.
She's got me so confused about what is going on with her. I am kind of worried but how can I call a dr with nothing but crying.
Maybe she is just tired and needs a nice long nap. We'll have to save that for monday I think. Tomorrow is another busy day-two Easter parties.
As for Lucas, he is just great. He gets whiney now and then but it's mainly when he's tired. He'll say ni-ni when he is ready for nap. He is getting so big already. I just love him so much. His smile melts my heart. He can say ma ma and da da. He still loves Ava. She was running in and out of his room this morning while I was trying to calm them down, he was just laughing. She doesn't have to do much at all but to him she is the ultimate comedian. I love how he adores her and how she is so loving with him.
He is scooting along the ground now. He occasionally gets on his hands and knees and rocks but he doesn't crawl yet. He loves to stand up. He doesn't pull himself up to the couch and expects me to stand him up. If they were lower I'm sure he would be pulling himself up. He cruises some but doesn't go very far. I think he may walk before Ava ever did.
He is so much more social than she was at that age. (she's getting better now) He doesn't have much of a problem with other people holding him. He was held by several people today. He did so good but he missed his nap.
He is starting to refuse his baby food. I think he thinks he's ready for table food. I don't know if he is. He still gags on some things. I'm more paranoid about that stuff than I think I should be for a 2nd child.
I think after tomorrow I will post some pictures. I have one of Lucas kissing Izabella, too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment