Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally getting around to this

Tomorrow is the big day. My first day of nursing school. I'm so nervous.
I have one of the homework assignments finished. The next one is due on Tuesday but I will have plenty of sitting around time at school on tuesday. Clinicals don't start till next week. It's so exciting!
Ava is doing pretty good. She doesn't listen half the time but that is a three year old right? She will push Lucas for fun. He doesn't think it's funny but she does. She has been wanting to hold him a lot lately. She likes to get her picture taken. But she holds him and doesn't let him go. He gets mad because he can't move. Fun times!
Lucas is pointing at everything now. I'm not sure what he's pointing at most of the time, I hope I tell him the right thing. lol He was clapping when we would say 'yay', it was so cute. He doesn't do that anymore. It only lasted a short short time. He is cruising and crawling everywhere. He gets into everything. He isn't walking yet, not very close to it either. I was hoping that I would be here when he started to do that. At least Jay will be.
Our schedule is a little crazy right now. Jay sort of got a new position at work, he can make his own hours. In order for his hours to work with my classes he has to work 2nd shift. We won't be seeing each other much. :( 2nd shift is not my favorite time for him to be working. This semester is only going to last till July so the rest of the summer will be free and Jay can go back to working during the day. I will get plenty of alone time.
I'm starting the process to wean Lucas. I'm not sure he is ready, I think this will be hard.

No comments: