Ava's dance recital was saturday. I really wasn't expecting her to participate at all. We were really going to watch what the other kids were doing. However, Ava found her friend from her class and spent all the time before they went up to perform with her. She actually went up in front of all of those people and did the dance. We recorded all but the very beginning. She did great besides walking around to different positions and she kept looking at the kids off to the side. We are so proud of her. We are definately signing her up for classes next year.
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/JayJenAva/?action=view¤t=AvaandLucas748.flv
We left right after her dance even though there were other things going on. Lucas was getting restless and wanted to run around. We went to a family reunion thing on Jays side. I think Ava had a good time. She got to swim a little but then fell and skinned her knee. She didn't want to do anything after that.
Sunday we spent some time with family on my side. Ava had kids her age to play with. I had a hard time getting her to go home. My ear was hurting so bad and I had a headache. When we got home it went away. It must have been the wind.
Of course Jay was working most of the weekend. He got to go to the recital and to his family thing but went into work on saturday night and worked all day sunday. It really is hard to give up the weekends like that but the paycheck is nice. It didn't even feel like a weekend.
I went into school today to drop off my application for a loan. It takes two weeks to process, that puts it right into the week before classes start. Crazy that time is going so fast. I already ordered my books from amazon but I wanted to check on the books in the library, they only had one of them in. And it looks like the prices for amazon are better. With the amount of books that I'm going to have I need a rolling backpack. The bad I have now will kill my back.
I also bought liability insurance today. scary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Time is moving quickly! Two weeks will go by before you know it!
I just caught up on your last few posts. Sounds like the dance class was fun for all of you...except the last day, but kids are random like that. What all does your next semester involve? Liability insurance is a term that you don't expect when you're talking about college! Don't be scared, just be confident. I'm sure you'll never have to make a claim on that policy! Take care!
~Amy
Post a Comment