Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ice Cream

We actually went out today for ice cream with my mom's group. I don't know what I have been doing lately that I haven't done anything lately. We ordered our ice cream and sat down. Ava actually sat still for once. Lucas was walking aroung touching the other kids. He walked up to a woman sitting down waiting for her food and did his point and uh, uh, uh. He was a little social butterfly.
We got our ice cream and sat at a table. Iwas trying to feed Lucas mine but he had had enough of that and took the spoon over. He does very well at feeding himself with utensils. He doesn't say many words at all but he is more physically advanced than Ava was at his age.
Today was a pretty good day. Good enough to balance out the bad days we've been having and make me miss being home when I go to school next week.

1 comment:

sheree said...

aww. Glad you guys were able to chill out and enjoy some ice cream...my fave!