Friday, January 25, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures

Or, a recap of January.
New Years Day when Jay got the car stuck in the driveway. lol
Photobucket
This was Ava's choice of clothing on that day. Too bad we didn't get to go anywhere. She's wearing her Christmas dress with her light up shoes.
Photobucket
The two together. Ava likes me to put them on the chair together and take pictures. She doesn't like to have her picture taken though
Photobucket
Ava helping with the shoveling one time. I think that is the only time she's been outside. Jay put bubby's hat on her. Her hat and gloves were in the car which was parked at the end of the driveway because the county blocked the end of the driveway when they plowed. NICE!
Photobucket
Ava playing, car at the end of the driveway.
Photobucket
He loves the camera.
Photobucket
He was playing with Ava's blanket and I framed his face with it. He looks so cute.
Photobucket
Messy after eating one day. Looks like a day I didn't use makeup.
Photobucket
Standing up to the couch. Still hasn't mastered that skill.
Photobucket
Hehehe
Photobucket
Ava and Jay.
Photobucket
Ava kissing Lucas on the head.
Photobucket
It looks like she's wrestling him down. lol
Photobucket
More of Lucas.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I have a picture of Ava making this same face, probably in the same pajamas.
Photobucket
Ava, one that I actually got of her.
Photobucket
Lucas
Photobucket
He grabbed a spoonwhen I was trying to feed him. He missed.
Photobucket
Ava squishing his cheeks. They were hanging out in a box. Best toy ever.
Photobucket
Aww.
Photobucket
Gizmo, before......(with Willa)
Photobucket
and after the haircut....
Photobucket
Photobucket
She looks funny but she needed it!
That's a lot to catch up on.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just look at that face! Look is such a cutiepie! And I adore Ava's choice in clothing!