Saturday we went to the Air Zoo for my mom's group. Only one other couple went. Their daughter is just a month older than Ava. The Air Zoo was awesome and I can't wait to go back and actually ride the simulators. I have had contact with this other girl since late summer. We went to a playdate at their house and she's the one who held Lucas during our trip the the fruit farm.
So we are in the parking lot getting ready to go inside when the other couple pulls in. Jay recognized her husband as a classmate of his AND they were in our birthing class! That was 3 years ago. I totally did not recognize her. Since Jay went to school with him we talked a little during the class. It's funny that we ran into someone he knows at that time and then to run into him again in a mom's group activity.
We went to CiCi's afterwards and had the pizza buffett. Ava 'played' on the games. When we were leaving (after a bit of a struggle which is the way it is with Ava right now) some guy gave Ava a ball. He won it out of one of the games with the claw-not sure what they're called. That was so nice of him.
So saturday was a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That DOES sound like fun! Yea for Saturdays!
I dreamed this morning that you had your letter...and you got in! You were sitting on my couch and I asked if you had heard yet. You said, "Thanks for asking, I have the letter right here!" Then you showed me the letter and the word CONGRATULATIONS said it all.
Hoping that this comes true and that the wait will be over very soon! I'm excited for you!
~Amy
Post a Comment