Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tomorrow.....

It's finally here. Just one more day to study. I feel nervous through my whole body, almost buzzing. I don't know how well sleeping is going to work out tonight.
I took a practice test online a couple of days ago and got 78%. I need to do better than that! I think I will. The worst part I did was on metric conversions. Stupid English System! And I learned that I have to really pay attention! Don't pick a synonym when it asks for an antonym. lol I'm taking the 2nd practice test tonight.

BTW This is the test to get into the nursing program.

Ugh, I'm so nervous.

3 comments:

Katie said...

fingers crossed for you!

Junie's Blog said...

Get some good sleep tonight!! Good luck!!!

The Claar Family said...

Thinking of you! I have considered doing Glen Oaks' nursing program too...last time I thought at all seriously about it Collin cut his finger really bad on a vegetable can and ended up in ER for stitches. After watching my baby get sewn up, it's taken me a while to decide if I would want to do that or not...I still don't know! Maybe by the time I actually could do it, I will have figured out if I want to!