I guess I haven't felt like posting much lately. Most of the time I post just so that I can remember things. When they happened and so on.
Last week we went to a playdate at McDonalds. Ava climed up too high for her liking and got scared. There was a little girl there that helped her down. Ava reached her arms out to this girl to help her get down from each level. lol This girl was not much bigger than Ava but obviously older. It was so hard to get her to leave!
Wednesday she went potty on her little potty chair. We haven't had complete success yet but since she didn't even sit on the potty before this is big! She still wets her diaper if she has one on, but if I leave her without one she will go to the chair. I got her some flushable wipes yesterday so that she could try to take care of that on her own. She has pulled them out and wiped other objects (like the tv or windows, maybe she doesn't fully understand they are to clean her and not the house). I'm trying to explain to her about not wasting things. It's not going like I'd like it to.
Lucas is really trying to stand. He likes to stand while holding onto the couch but hasn't got very good balance yet. He is getting better every day. He's getting so big I can hardly believe it. Yesterday was a very bad day for him. He was having problems pooping. He did get it done, but it was awful. I tried to help him all I could. Yeah, doing all that fun stuff. I think he is good for now. I'm going to try to give him prune juice everyday. I gave him some pureed prunes and they didn't do much good.
Tomorrow Gizmo, our cat, is getting shaved. I feel really bad that the poor cat is so knotted up. She stays in the attic all day, hanging out in the insulation. I'm sure that's her problem. I hardly ever see her. She only comes out when the kids are in bed. She's going to look funny bald. I know she will feel so much better though. She also has two nails that look like they have grown so long that they are growing into her toes. It's just sad. I feel bad that I don't have the time to brush her out like she should be. I can't get Jay to do anything consistently either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment