So I'm now in the middle of the third week of school. We've taken several tests already. I'm not doing as well as I was hoping. I thought I was going to like Pediatrics and I just don't really like it. It's not one that I wanted to get into anyway.
And I've discovered that there are some people in my class that I don't care to have to talk to.
The kids have been dealing with me being away pretty good. When I first told Ava I was going back to school she got excited that grandma was going to come stay with her. Wow, thanks. Lucas is still only really whiney when I'm around. He doesn't do it with anyone else. He does that unless I am holding him or he is sitting on my lap. Making dinner is so hard to do. He is at my feet crying like I'm starving him.
He's getting all of his molars. He doesn't have all of his front teeth yet. Just two on the bottom and four on the top. That is aside from the molars. Crazy kid growing his teeth all wrong. He does so well physically but verbally he isn't. He understands so much but doesn't say much of anything.
Ava is going through a 'princess' stage. Everything is about princesses. Her dolls are named princess. She thinks every girls favorite color is pink and every boys favorite color is blue. lol I guess because of her pink blankets and bubby's blue blankets.
She getting so much easier to warm up to others. She likes playing with other kids. When we are out she waves at just about everyone. She is special. I can't put it into words how happy I am to see her developing into her own little personality. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
glad to hear Lucas and Ava are adjusting well to you being in school. That's one less stress I suppose ;)
Isn't amazing to watch our children grow into their personalities? Nguyen and I comment almost everyday on how wonderful and fun Cameron is becoming. Three years old is such a fun/special age! :)
Post a Comment