is her daddy. She told him so this weekend. It was so cute and it almost brought a tear to his eye.
Somehow she knows that Pizza Hut has pizza. We have never taken her there before. We drove by on the way home friday and she wanted to turn around. We told her we were going to get her pizza for dinner that night.
Jay and I went out to a movie and dinner. In that order. We got to the movie theater just before the movie started. Jay picked it, we saw Semi-Pro. He really liked it, I thought it was okay.
We're getting a little farther along on the 5 year bathroom project. Jay laid down the final tiles for the floor and just needs to put the tile on the wall before he grouts anything. Then we can say that the bathroom is 99% done! It looks better already!
Lucas is starting to cruise. He doesn't get very far and I have to keep moving to get him to move toward me. He has been so clingy to me lately. I'm sure he's going to walk before 15 1/2 months. He's is a little sweetheart.
I got my all white shoes for nursing yesterday. I got new socks too since the socks I was wearing looked nasty compared to the new shoes. lol I need to learn how to keep my whites white. We are required to wear white and wash our uniforms everytime we wear them. Speaking of uniforms I'm going to try to order mine on wednesday when I go in to take my two midterm exams. Phew, that'll be a busy afternoon. I have my first of three Hep B shots tomorrow. I'm slowly ticking off my things to do before classes begin. After the 15th I can get my physical out of the way. I have to find out where and when I can get my CPR liscense done.
That's whats going on this week. All that I remember at least. My spare time goes into studying lately. I just don't get the muscular system stuff.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We must be related ;) Our house has a (literally) 5 year "nursery" project. It was for Collin and it still needs finishing touches! We got carpet in there when he was a year old...it was bare boards until then. Oh well, he was still sleeping in our room and it WAS a big project. The nursing stuff is exciting to read about. And new socks! As a mom, I understand that is exciting for grown-ups too! New ANYTHING for a mom is just awesome! Have a fun week :)
~Amy
Post a Comment