JenniferB

About Me

My photo
Jennifer
I'm the average mother of two kids. I have a great husband who is supporting me in my pursuit of a career in nursing. I'm trying to make sure my kids have a great life. I'm just trying to enjoy the journey.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (40)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (34)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • Ava's sick
      • The Ava and Santa picture
      • 5 tests and 2 quizes in 2 1/2 weeks.
      • An hour and a half, a polaroid and a crying child.
      • Pictures
      • He is driving me crazy!!
      • The great avocado search
      • I'm 30
      • TEAS
      • Trick or treating....
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (2)

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Ava and Santa picture

lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Posted by Jennifer at 3:27 PM

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

Oh no! I think that will be Mia too this year!

9:21 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)