Monday, November 26, 2007

An hour and a half, a polaroid and a crying child.

Ugh, that was our experience yesterday. We took Ava to see Santa. A little local thing. He wasn't even a good santa. The digital camera they were using died after the first 4 pictures. We waited an hour and a half to get to see santa. And they took her picture with a polaroid camera. She doesn't want to be near him. But later she said she liked santa. The picture is pretty bad quality. I think pictures from my childhood look better. But it's pretty funny because she is screaming. We'll have to save that for her later. If it lasts that long.
I think we'll go to the mall and see a better santa. I wanted to get a picture of Lucas but with the long wait he fell asleep.
We got to see a reindeer. She was cute. I didn't get anything with my digital camera because I was with Ava and Jay had Lucas. The camera was in my pocket. I wish I had gotten a picture. But Ava did pet the reindeer.
It was such a long weekend! I'm glad that's over.

3 Weeks left of school. But he posted grades today and my grade moved up to a 3.0!! Woohoo. Just barely though. 80% The stuff we are on now is so much easier for me. I like genetics. Just not looking forward to the photosynthesis test. Why in the world am I ever going to need to know that?

I got Ava's hair cut on saturday. I like it. She looks cute. It'll be no fuss since she won't let me do anything with it. Her bangs are fixed now too.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm still feeling left out. Everytime I try to come out and join things I feel shot down again. I'm nervous to write that but that's how I feel. I can't get over it all. I'm not sharing pictures again.
A little over a month till the test. I'm getting dizzy thinking about it.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

Ava looks adorable with her haircut! Maybe I should cut Mia's I'm just such a chicken! But looking at how cute Ava is maybe I should?!?! lol

The Santa thing sounds like a nightmare! How did you even get Ava to wait that long?? Mia would have been so awful! I can't believe you just got a polaroid too!

I hope you aren't feeling left out of the other board because you are definitely an important part!! I love seeing your pics so please keep sharing!!! (((((HUGS))))