Friday, November 02, 2007

Trick or treating....

Ava did really good. She loved it, she was practically running! lol She was so cute. She didn't want the costume on at first. I had to keep telling her to wait for daddy to get home. Once we got in the car she didn't care anymore. We stopped at the park and they just had hotdogs (it was soooo busy) and the kids got to feed the animals. Ava didn't do any of that. She was too busy just being able to run loose. She didn't want to get back in the car to go trick-or-treating. She loved it and we stayed out longer than we originally thought we would. It sprinkled a little bit. I had Lucas in the stroller and put the rain guard on it. He slept most of the time. He was a cute little teddy bear.
Yesterday Ava pronounced her name right for the first time. Before it was Ah-va. It was cute. Gosh, she's growing up. She was in her room to 'nap' and I don't think she did. Her room was torn apart. EVERY toy was out of it's bin. I still have to clean that up sometime.
Today she actually sat on the potty. She said something about having to go and I took her to the bathroom. She sat down on the potty. She didn't go she said she was stuck. Whatever that means. She got an M&M for sitting on the potty since that is such a big move for her. She still didn't go but I think we are finally moving in the right direction with potty training. I'm so happy for her!
I thought there was something else I wanted to write about but I can't remember right now. That's what I get for waiting so long.
Lucas is crying now.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

Oh I'm glad she had such fun!!! It's funny because Mia's been trying to say her name lately too! It used to always be "Mia" but lately she's been trying to say "Ah me ya". It's close anyway! lol