Tuesday, November 20, 2007

He is driving me crazy!!

My poor baby! He hasn't pooped in about two weeks. I can't remember exactly when was the last time. I know it's been way too long. We have an appointment tomorrow at 11am. If he poops before then I have to cancel it. But I don't want to have this keep going on. I'm afraid to feed him any solids. I'm afraid to have him too far away. We moved him into the crib last night. I didn't sleep well, I kept waiting for him to wake up. He finally did at 3am. I brought him into our room and slept a little better.
I think he'll be in the dr's office more times in 6 months then Ava has in almost 3 years. First it was the ears. He is getting congested, I think he may be getting another ear infection. He was rubbing at his ear this evening. Ugh, not fun.
Ava was so easy. He's not been so easy but he is still so sweet.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

I hope he poops without intervention! He may have to go on baby suppositories. Poor guy! Does he seem grumpier??