I bought an avocado the other day. I wanted to feed it to Lucas today but it's missing! Ava must have taken it sometime. I have no idea where it is. We have searched everywhere. In the hamper, the trash.... She frustrates me so much sometimes. Then she can be so sweet in the same moment. I had to take Lucas in to the dr to check his ears again. They're clear! She ran away from me in the parking lot and again when we got home. I have almost no patience with her anymore. I feel bad about that. I think I need some time away from her.
I cut her bangs because I was tired of them being so long. It looks awful! She doesn't hold still for me. We have an appt on the 24th. She's getting her hair fixed and I'm getting my hair cut. I think I'm going to have her hair cut into a bob. At least until her hair doesn't look so stringy.
Lucas hasn't pooped in a long time. I can't remember exactly when. I know it's been a while. If he doesn't poop by Monday we have to call the dr. It doesn't seem to be bothering him. I can't believe he's almost 6 months old. He is such a sweet baby. He still doesn't sleep well. He wakes up 1-2 times a night. I'm so tired.
I signed up for the winter semester. I'm taking Anatomy & Phisiology and Nutrition. Both online. I hope I'm not getting in over my head. I didn't use my time wisely with the one online class I had last year.
I'm not feeling like I'm doing that well in Biology. I really can't wait till this class is OVER!!!
I may have a study group of the TEAS test. We should start studying soon. There are over 170 people going for 40 openings in the nursing program. AHH, I hope I get in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I could never cut Matt's hair when he was Mia's age. He never sat sit either but at the hairdresser's we were always able to distract him enough to get it cut properly. I haven't even tried to cut Mia's. I've learned my lesson.
Gillian doesn't sleep very well either. It's weird about the pooping thing! Have you tried feeding him prunes to see if he helps move things along?? At least it doesn't bother him!
Good luck with your studies!!
Post a Comment