Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ava's sick

Somethings going on with her. She hasn't been eating much at all. She is pooping too much. So not fun! But she is still in really good spirits. One time she went to her bedroom to 'go' and said 'I tooted' then 'I stink'. lol She can be so funny.
The cutest picture ever of Lucas. We put them in the bath together last night. Jay had to hold Lucas down, he kept trying to float away. I think I had too much water in there. He is such a little ham, he loves the camera.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I looked at the signup sheet for the teas test and there were 38 people for the morning session and 29 for the afternoon. 67 people taking a test to get into 40 open postitions. I have a headache thinking about it.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

That is an AWESOME pic of Lucas!!! And I KNOW you will get a spot!!!