So far so good. I am really enjoying school right now. Yesterday I had a four hour class, it kind of went fast. Then i had a two hour lab. That went really fast! We washed our hands and learned how to take off gloves. Very basic stuff. My lab group is great!!
Today I had a two hour class then a two hour break then another two hour class then a two hour break then my two hour lab. Tuesdays are going to be long days. I hung around at school for the two hour breaks and studied. Lab was great as well, we changed an unoccupied bed. Next week we are changing occupied beds and giving bed baths, on each other.
This morning a girl was sleeping in class. Right in the front row. It's sad that she gota place that someone else could have taken. Someone that would have been more serious about this. Now it's too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad you are enjoying school Jennifer! You make me want to go back, haha!
ack! My comment didn't show up! Anyway, just wanted to say I am so glad you are enjoying your classes. It makes me want to go back to school! :)
Post a Comment