I feel so much better today. Maybe because I got decent sleep last night. I hope it means that Lucas really is going back to sleeping through the night. It's so hard to do this while doing everything else.
I'm getting so excited about doing clinicals on thursday. It's just an orientation this week but it should be interesting. I love the lab group I'm in. I think we are all going to do good together. The lab instructor and the clinical instructor both seem very sweet women. Our clinical instructor has a very soft/quiet voice. Just what people tell me I have. She does OB and Peds too, she sounds like she is really excited about that part of it. She asked us to introduce ourselves and tell our family status. If we have kids or not. Unfortunately, next semester we'll have an all new group.
Now it is time to study for the Pharmacology quiz tomorrow. I also have to do my homework for clinical. They really pile the homework on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad things are better -- hooray for good sleep. I think my life is pretty "better" most of the time and can't imagine how much nicer it might be if I was actually sleeping all night long. :)
I am glad you got some sleep! Its amazing how much better you feel when you finally get some!
Good luck on your quiz!
Love, Cori
Jennifer- so glad things are better today and I agree...sleep can do wonders! :)
Post a Comment