It hasn't really felt like a weekend at all. Jay had to work all weekend. And he's gone back to 2nd shift-that's stressful in itself. I feel so isolated as it is when he works 2nd then he's gone all weekend. Today wasn't even required he volunteered. Just because he wants more money. We do need it, yes, but there are some things he can cut back on that he isn't entirely giving up. We dropped the cell phone but it's mine. He still has his through work. He was supposed to reduce the satellite but he hasn't and he only agreed to let go of a few channels.
I needed my evenings to study/get homework done. Friday night Lucas wakes up at 845pm and I couldn't get him back down till 1000pm. That's an hour and a half that I can't do anything! I'm staying up past 11 to read and I'm fighting sleep so that I can. Last night he slept fine and I got some more reading/homework done. Great! But he wakes up at 330am! He didn't go back down till after 5 am and back up at 630am! I didn't really sleep in that time anyway. I don't know what is up with him. I think he is feeling the stress too. I did get a little bit of a nap on the couch with Ava when he was napping. I had a hard time getting him to bed tonight too. I called Jay to come home to help me out. Yeah, he went right back to work too. He wasn't happy with me. He told me to call his mom to help me out! I don't believe that it is HER responsibility to help me with the kids-it's his! Apparently it is all mine.
I must be getting back to studying- test tomorrow and I haven't been able to do that yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh wow Jennifer! You are burning the candles at both ends for sure! Hopefully you can actually get a good nights sleep so that you can study.
Love, Cori
Ughh...that does sound very stressful and I wish Jay would give you a little more help! You are supermom!
Post a Comment