3 weeks 6 days till the TEAS test. I haven't studied a whole lot. Too busy studying for Biology. Christmas break that will be all I'm doing. I'm sure I'll pass it but I have to do better than 27 or so people.
Lucas is not pooping again. He had two days in a row last week. I actually wrote that down. It's been since last Tuesday. The dr said it would get better when he is on solids more. He's had cereal just about every day.
Sometimes I think Ava does things deliberately just to annoy me. This morning she was so sweet. Acting silly, we were having fun. Then bubby got up. I accidently left a file cabinet drawer open. She started to pull files out. All of the papers from the files are on the floor. She just wanted to look at all the colors of the files.
We went out to play in the snow the other day. Ava loved it. I put a pair of jeans on her then my socks over her socks and jeans. Then I put her sweat pants on her. lol I guess we need to get her some snow pants and boots. She had a great time, she was kicking and screaming when I had to drag her in the house. I couldn't feel my legs anymore. My coat kept my upper half pretty cozy. Sooo nice.




And just because I think he's cute, here's a picture of Lucas.

I have the photobook for Lori almost done. I'm waiting for my sister to send one more picture. That seems to be like pulling teeth. It would be nice if she lived here. I could take a picture of her daughter myself and get it over with.
Excited about Christmas coming. It'll be so fun to see Ava's reaction this year. She can actually say Santa Claus this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment