I think I'm getting increasingly more nervous about the TEAS test. After my very long test last thursday a girl from my class told me that there are supposed to be 105 people taking the test! She just broke my heart. I was nervous thinking there were 67! That means I have less of a chance! I hope she is wrong! I still haven't even opened my study guide. I'm not nervous about passing it at all. I think it is a simple test, it's just that there are soo many people vying for 40 spots.
I'm hoping I got at least a 3.0 in my biology class. That would still keep my GPA up. It stinks that we have 4 tests that we never got the grades back on. Since I got 75% on the one I thought I did so good on, I'm sure the photosynthesis was bad. I just don't understand his grading system sometimes. I'm so glad that that class is over! I don't have any classes till Jan 12! Then I can do it from home. Or the library.
I sold back the Biology book. The book that cost me $160, they gave me back.......$50! WTH? I thought I'd get at least half! I'll have to go back and see how much they are trying to sell the used books for.
I think Ava has seriously been hit with the terrible two's. She wasn't that bad for the longest time. I don't know if she's not getting enough sleep or what. It seems like there is so much that we do so wrong to throw her into a fit. I worry that she isn't at the level that she should be at for an almost 3 year old.
This afternoon we are going to do a tiny bit of shopping then taking the kids to a park where they decorate all the trees. It should be pretty. Hopefully they cooperate. By they, I mean Ava.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't worry Jennifer!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Those sound like daunting odds . . . but you can do it!
I think the terrible 2's have nothing on the horrible 3's!
Post a Comment