Thursday, December 20, 2007

My poor little girl

I don't think she is the adventurous type at all. We stopped at McDonalds on the way to shop on tuesday. She wanted to play with the kids in the playland there. So I took her in the room while Jay cleaned up. She went right for the play structure and started to climb into a tube. She got part way in there and got stuck and got scared. I'm not sure if she really got stuck. I think she just got scared. I had to go in after her. I couldn't get her to come back down to me. I'm sure I'm waaaay over the weight limit for those things. I was afraid it was going to crack under me. lol By the time I got to get in there she was up farther than she was before. I had to pull her back a little bit so that we could go down the slide. She was crying trying to get me to go up further. But she said later that the slide was fun. Go figure. She didn't go back toward the play structure but didn't want to leave either.

Maybe her lack of adventure means that we are going to be in trouble with Lucas. ugh lol

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

One time Lisa and I were at McDonalds with the girls. The girls were playing in the playland and I noticed that I hadn't seen Mia in a bit. I knew she hadn't left the area but I couldn't find her anywhere! I was getting a bit freaked and then one of the kids told me she was up at the top of one of the climbing things and wouldn't move. I tried everything to get her to come down but she wouldn't. So I had to lug my big adult sized body through the climbing structure and guide her down. That was not fun.