The test is now in less than a week. I went over some of the science portion. Ugh, I'm still missing almost half of the questions! I hope it's better on the actual test. I should do the online one and see how I do. I need to devote alllll of my free time to studying. We have something tomorrow in Fort Wayne, a two hour drive each way! I think I'll bring my book.
I got a letter last week that said it would be the 2nd week of February before they inform everyone of who gets in! OMG what a wait. But after the test is done (4 hours) they can let us know what our chances are.
Please, please, please let me get in! I don't think we can wait another year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jennifer, I just discovered your blog from the comment you left on mine, so I'm trying to figure out what this test is for...no matter what I hope you do really well and you get into the program you're after!! :) I'm enjoying reading your past entries, just have to do it a little at a time!! Your kids are so adorable :)
~Amy
Praying for you Jennifer!!! Thyat IS a long wait! Talk about torture!
Post a Comment