Monday, December 10, 2007

The sickies strike again!

Ava is sick again. She started to get really cranky yesterday. She was so stuffed up. She didn't sleep well at all last night. She woke up 45 minutes after originally going to bed. We all didn't get to bed till midnight. Then she woke up at 1am! I sat in the chair with her dozing till almost 4am. That's when she decided that she wanted to go in her bed. She woke up again at almost 5am. That's the time that Lucas usually gets up. Jay sat up with her that time. I had to get up at 620 to get ready for school. Jay got her back down at 720 just as I was about to leave. She slept till 10am. Of course I was gone that whole time.
1Lucas slept thatlong as well. He never does that for me. He hasn't been going to bed so easy lately. He fights and fights and fights. I don't know what it will take to get him to sleep on his own. I don't want to nurse him to sleep every night. I just can't do it. It takes up to 2-3 hours to get him down lately.
Schools in the area were all canceled today. All except for my college! It would have been nice to stay home and sleep a little longer but I braved the icy roads and went to school. The worst part of it was walking on the ice. I got my score back from the test on Thursday. 96/100!! I wonder which ones I missed. He just gave us a quick glance. Boo! Tomorrow we get to go over our tests from last week. I hope I did as well. I'm not that confident about the photosynthesis one.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

Poor Ava! I hate those nights! You did awesome Jennifer!! YAY!