As of last saturday. This past tuesday was his 6 month appt. He is 18lbs 8oz and 27 1/2 inches long. The length measurement may be off. Somehow we got 3 different readings. I looked back at Ava's baby book she was over 20lbs!! But people keep saying that he is a big baby. It's mostly because of his tiny cousin Izabella.
Anyway he dropped in his percentiles. The dr is a little concerned about it. She thinks I need to feed him more solids. He takes a couple bites from me, that's it. Jay isn't home enough to help with the feedings. Actually he could in the mornings but doesn't know how to spread his time out.
The dr did say that he is doing good with his milestones. I have no idea what those are supposed to be this time. I checked up on Ava all the time. Maybe I'm just more relaxed this time or maybe I just don't have the time to try to keep up with it all.
He can sit up on his own but still takes a fall every so often. He tries to sit up from a laying position. I don't think he'll get it for a while. He hasn't figured out that he needs to use his arms too. He's trying to do all the work with his abs. He just has to be able to see everything that's going on. He dances to music. It's so cute! I took a video of him after I noticed that he kept rocking back and forth when Ava was playing with the Hallmark Snowmen. I don't know how to post the video though.
He is a pretty happy baby. He's such a ham! He loves to get his picture taken. Complete opposite of Ava right now. She doesn't like to have her picture taken.
The dr commented about him being happy. But then she was gone when he got his shots. Poor baby.
Jay's grandma was supposed to have knitted a santa hat for him. I can't wait to see it!
Tomorrow is Jay's birthday. We are going out for dinner tonight. :) The kids are staying at home with the grandparents.
Busy holiday weekends coming up. But I love it all.
*and after 11 days Lucas finally pooped, still marking it on my calendar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well thank goodness he pooped! lol Hmmm well he could learn a bit from Gillian because she's a piggy! She eats 2 jars a day plus cereal plus her bottles!
Post a Comment