Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blah!

I just cant get out of this mood. I don't know why I am feeling so low lately. I just don't know how to shake it. I want to cry. What reason do I have to feel this way? I want to sleep all day.

Good news is that I got 22/30 on my invasive species project. Not great but a whole lot better than I was expecting.

Lucas is starting to sit up on his own. He's growing too fast!! Ava didn't do that till she was 5 months old. He is so cute despite waking up at 3-4am every morning. Why is he doing that?

Some people shouldn't have kids. They make me sick! I didn't need to worry about that too.

1 comment:

Junie's Blog said...

Awwww Jennifer!!! I'm wondering ...could it be PPD? Did you get any with Ava? They say it can suddenly come on at any point up to two years after giving birth! If you find it something you just can't handle anymore, be sure to talk to you dr! I hope you are feeling better soon!