Tuesday was the big nursing meeting. It wasn't much really it did answer some questions but it was pretty much what I discussed with the dean in our meeting. But wow, 130 people for 40 slots, lots of competition! I'm nervous. I really need to study for my TEAS. Only two months to go.
Lucas had his ears checked again yesterday. The dr said she couldn't say that his ear has cleared yet. So he's on antibiotics again. Hopefully, this will be the end. We have another appt in 3 weeks then right after that is his 6month appt. We are going to spend the winter in the dr's office I think. Poor baby! But I like this dr so much better. She checked his ears while he was sitting on my lap and not pinned down on the table. And she talked to the kids. I liked the nurse a lot better too.
I'm feeling a little better but not excellent.
Ava is sleeping in her big girl bed finally. We had to put the mattress on the floor. She plays instead of naps though. She's been cranky with no naps lately. I'm going to try to stick it out and hope she will nap.
So the bed frame is in the dining room. I hate that. I hate clutter. But Jay won't take care of it. So I'll have to figure out where to put it while I'm doing everything else. Just too much stress.
Lucas still isn't sleeping through the night again. I wonder if it has to do with his ears. We'll switch him to the crib in a week I think. Maybe he doesn't like the pack and play. I can't keep going on little sleep.
I lost my train of thought so I may be back. Kids are up now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck Jennifer!!! I'm sure you'll be in that top 40! Wow that is stiff competition! Poor Lucas I hope his ears clear up and that's it for a long long time!
Post a Comment