First of all Lucas was up at 1030 last night. He's been sleeping through the night but the past couple of nights he hasn't done well at all. Then he was up at 345am! Oh my gosh I was so tired and had to go into class today to take a test. I don't think I did that well. I didn't get much time to study and I felt I had to rush because I had to get home to take Lucas to his 4month checkup today. I can't wait to see what my score is on that test. I'm going to try to study 1 hr every night from now on.
I did all that rushing around and was about 20 minutes early. Then the girl at the front desk tells me they don't have an appointment for him. I have the card that says he had an appt today at 1015am. Luckily they had an opening at 1010. I didn't really love the dr though. I don't know what it was. He checked Lucas's ear and held his head down to do it. Poor baby was screaming! The female drs look into my kids ears while they are sitting in my lap. Then Ava kept messing with the scale. I was trying to talk to the dr and not paying as much attention to her as I should have. But he grabbed her on the arm. She's kind of afraid of strange men. That just really irked me. As well as the nurse telling Ava to clean up the books after I had told her to do it. Like I wasn't going to make her do it? I don't think I'm going to see the male dr anymore. I can't explain it, but I didn't leave there feeling good. This is the first time we've ever seen him. We've always seen a different dr with Ava.
Anyway, Lucas is 17lbs 1oz and 26 3/8". He is longer but weighs less than Ava did at 4 months. He has an ear infection. I can't believe that I never even realized that was going on. Possibly why he hasn't been sleeping well lately. I really feel bad that he is hurting. He's apparantly had a minor cold too. That explains the coughing and wheezing.
I keep putting off that invasive species report. I don't know why I keep doing that. The paper is due on monday. We're gone the whole weekend to Mackinaw City. So I have tonight and tomorrow night to work on it. I guess I'm not sleeping for the next couple of nights. After this I really need towork on my plant collection report and then my animal behavior report. Geez, I hope the next class doesn't have any reports.
The rest is not significant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He grabbed Ava by the arm because she was playing with a scale?? That was uncalled for I think. Yeah that dr. doesn't sound so good. I would definitely not see him again! I hope Lucas is feeling better!
Post a Comment