
And here is the three of us. Neither of my kids is looking at the camera. lol

Then the kids got to ride on these John Deere pedal tractors. Ava doesn't know how to pedal. I guess we need to get her a bike or something. I had to push her on the tractor. She kept getting her feet caught up in the pedals. This is her on one of them but she was mad that I moved away from her.

And we are still in Michigan. It was sooo HOT! I can't believe this is October. I didn't bring along any water. I didn't think we were going to be gone for that long.
This is Ava running through the sorghum path. At first she was running then she slowed down quite a bit. I think it was too hot for her to acutally run anymore.

We got to pick out a pumpkin from a little area that they already had some pumpkins picked and set aside.
She tried to pick this one up. I handed her one that was just like it and she threw it. We didn't get this one.

We got this one.

Then the kids got to do some little games and stuff. They got little prizes, a spider ring, a little ghost finger puppet thing, a dinosaur egg, etc. The last thing they got to do is pick out a small pumpkin and decorate it. But they had markers to decorate with and Ava ended up with more markers on her hands than on the pumpkin.
Decorating her pumpkin.

After she was done with that I went inside and got some water. Ava grabbed an apple and started eating it so I had to buy that too.
During most of this time a nice lady in the playgroup held Lucas for me. It was nice to be able to chase Ava around and not have to lug him too. He fought sleep the whole time. When Ava was coloring her pumpkin I took his shirt off because he felt like he was too hot. After that he started talking and cooing. I think he felt better with his shirt off. Both kids did so good. I am so happy for that.
I told Jay I want to go back there. They had some yummy looking pies and stuff. I think I want to get Bubby a pumpkin of his own too.
This is Lucas chilling out after we got home with the nice A/C!


I noticed yesterday that Ava has a tooth coming in. Finally one of her two year molars. She woke up not long after we put her to bed last night. I gave her some teething tablets and put her back down. She seemed to be okay with that. We were watching Knocked up when she got up (we havent' gotten to finish yet) and it was at the part where the two guys were in LAS and they had strippers all over them. Ava says "Ohh, dancing" lol Yeah, I turned it off after that. I don't know if it was the teeth or her skipping her nap that made her get up last night.
Time to go take care of the kids. Ava is asking for more cookies (NO!) and Lucas is whining.

1 comment:
I LOVE the pumpkin patch! We've gone to one here since we've been here so about 6 years now. It is very similar to the one you guys went too! I am wondering if Mia will ever get her molars! Glad to hear they don't seem to be bothering Ava too much! What a cutie that Lucas is!!
Post a Comment